Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Morning Pick Me Up






First let me apologize for the blurriness of these pics.  I love the Phoenix Viewer but can't seem to coax nice crisp graphics out of the interface.  Next time viewer 2!

Grumblings aside, how gorgeous is this lingerie set?  If I had used Viewer 2 you would be able to see how crisp and perfectly the detailed the corset is and the dreamy sheerness of the stockings.


I love the back and the little tushy peaking out there.  So adorable and sexy.

Nephilim Corset- green by Nomine : Lucky chair $0L
Black Patent Leather Pumps by Hopeless Designs : Gift in store $0L
Tomomi Hair in Ruby by D!va : Lucky boards $0L
Total cost: Free!

As you may have noticed I sluv D!va hair, in particular the ruby color.  It is only available on the lucky boards.  I swear if she made the color available for sale I'd buy every one!

xoxox,
Moira

No comments:

Post a Comment