Monday, October 18, 2010

Cute Ghost Hunt at B&T Fashionland!

When I heard there was a Cute Ghost Hunt going on at B&T Fashionland I was excited, especially when I saw CHIC was providing some of the prizes.  A CHIC skin was my first non-newbie skin in SL and it still gets rotation in my wardrobe over a year later. Designers from all over Fashionland generously donated gifts, and I honestly love every one.  Each Pumpkin costs only $1L and there are 25 to find (I only found 23, but I'm determined to go back and find those other 2!).


The skin, CGH Frankie-Special by CHIC, is smooth and creamy with a smattering of delicate freckles. 

In any light it looks beautiful and very high fashion.  This skin comes with a built in dark hair base and cleavage.

I am a jeans kind of girl, and as soon as I slid these jeans on I was in heaven.  They are very detailed, the autumn decorations are adorable, and the prim legs are perfectly matched and needed almost no adjusting.  The corset top has a great cut and texture.  Both are available at the Cute Ghost Hunt!

Hunt items- Located at B&T Fashionland

Skin- CGH Frankie-Special by CHIC- $1L
Top- Halloween Corset Top by Hasi- $1L
Jeans- Fall Jeans Black- B&T-$1L


Other items-
Shoes- QUEEN by Heart and Sole- Lucky pumpkins randomly spread around the store $0L
Hair- Audrey Blond Pack by >Truth< (then recolored by me)- Not free, but totally worth the money.

 Total cost (not including hair) $3L
Happy Hunting!
Xoxo,
Moira

No comments:

Post a Comment